Sunday, March 29, 2009

Overnight Celebrity

Before I get into this post I want to appologize for falling behind on my post. I have set a personal goal to post 3 new blogs per week.

Recently I was featured in our local newspaper the Republican in an ad ran by the gym where I get my Guru sessions. It touted their expertise and my unwavering success in reaching my fitness goals. It has been a long road to travel in such a short time. I have sweated and cried out in pain, limped my way to bed at night and scrutinized my dinner plate too many times to count. Through all of this I have had the support of an amazing team and a group of women who know my struggle. In an effort to honor my Guru Crew, I want to give a shout out to all of them. I am a member of the WIldwood Athletic Club in Oakland MD. This gym is a fitness pillar in our community not only do they provide a fun, clean, state of the art fitness center they also provide a place for the youth to come and practice in the batting cages. I have been given a gift and I hope that I can stand as an example of what a great gym will do for a person who wants to change. Thank You to all of the staff at Wildwood.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am finally back in WV! I can't find your phone number. OR email for that matter, give me a call when you get a chance, or email me. How's life treating you? Are you a grandma yet?
    Let's get together soon. I really need to go out for a hike or something.

    Peace
    Holly

    ReplyDelete